The ACE ORB (TAO) is an open source C++ implementation of the Object Management Group (OMG) Common Object Request Broker Architecture (CORBA) version 3.0. TAO is supported by OCI.
Highlights of TAO
- Second Generation ORB with many CORBA services
- Designed for Real-time Applications
- CORBA 3.0, IIOP 1.2 Compliant
- C++ Bindings
- Zero Cost Licensing
- Wide Platform Support
- Portable Architecture
- Exceptional Performance
- Highly Configurable
- Reduced memory footprint
- Based on the ACE Framework
- Extensive Training available from OCI
- Available documentation
- Includes an easy to use cross-platform build tool: MPC
- OCI can help you migrate from other ORBS.
Downloading OCI TAO 2.2a
OCI TAO 2.2a source code is available for download. Source code archives contain ACE and MPC along with TAO itself.
Downloading older releases
Select a version from the “Download links” menu at the top of this page.